Chere Petite is always looking for new featured photographers. Thank you for your interest in submitting!
We welcome submissions from photographers and families (with a usage release from their photographer) through Two Bright Lights. We particularly look for high quality, creative and inspiring photography and stories that reflect family life on the East Coast. Submissions should feature:
- Maternity sessions,
- Birth stories
- Gender reveals
- Baby showers
- Newborn sessions
- Birthday parties,
- Styled/original Children’s Portrait Sessions
- Family portraits
- Submissions should be related to the categories listed above
- Submissions should feature work done on the US East Coast, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
- Chere Petite is a non-exclusive blog, you are welcome to submit your work elsewhere.
- Families: please ensure that you have written proof of approval from the copyright owner (usually the photographer) prior to submission.
- Photographers: please ensure that you have permission from all individuals featured in photographs to submit for online public posting.
- Submissions should be limited to one session at a time.
- Chere Petite reserves the right to decline any submission for any reason.
- Submissions should include approximately 20 to 40 images that showcase the style, mood, and creativity of the session.
- Photographers can provide a link to their own blog post or gallery featuring the submission.
- All submissions must include your contact information, a 300-500 word description of the submission, and names and websites for any vendor involved.
- Send all submissions and submission-related questions to email@example.com
- Professional quality images with a JPEG (.jpg) file extension
- 900 pixels wide, on the long edge
- 72 dpi, 1MB or less per image (Please do not send large or print-quality images.)
Thank you again for wanting to share your work. We look forward to seeing it!
Featured photographers are welcome to show off their work with our Chere Petite badge.